IntroductionsFinally

Introduce yourself and show us a picture of your car.
Post Reply

Topic author
nicBLAZE
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:22 pm
Group: Registered users
Flag: South Africa

Finally

Post by nicBLAZE » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:14 am

Hey guys, it feels so good to be posting here as a new member.

Since highschool I wanted an FN2 it was crazy and over the top (like me) it didn't stick to any rules (like me) and it definitely was waaay ahead of its time (like me) :D

My last 2 cars were the Honda accord exec and type S and after writing both off in the space of 4 years I decided it was time for a car I dreamt about for years. Something I'd be happy to drive and look after. Not saying the accords were bad because I loved them but it's time for some real fun.
IMG_20180904_091256.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.




Bain
Member
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:46 pm
Group: Registered users
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Flag: South Africa

Re: Finally

Post by Bain » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:28 am

Congrats man
Current:2013 FOrd FOcus ST1
Old:Jaguar XF 5L V8
Old:2010 Honda Civic Type R

User avatar

The Stig
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:53 am
Group: Registered users
Been thanked: 2 times
Flag: South Africa

Re: Finally

Post by The Stig » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:11 pm

congrats
welcome to the club
Image
FK2 Civic Type HAAR...Milano RED :spidey:
EX:Clio RS EDC; Focus ST250; S3 S-tronic; S3 sportback; G6 DSG; Leon Cupra (RIP); Polo Playa; 207 Gti; 206 2.0 hdi; Opel 180is; VW 1.4i golf; Opel 160iE astra

User avatar

CivicRSA
Site Admin
Posts: 2990
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: East London RSA
Group: Administrators
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Flag: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Finally

Post by CivicRSA » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Welcome bro. congrats
FORMULA R MOTORSPORTcc
SA Hondata Flashpro Dealer and Tuner. PM me to place orders

Honda Aftermarket and OEM parts importer and supplier.


AravJ
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:10 pm
Group: Registered users
Flag: South Africa

Re: Finally

Post by AravJ » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Congrats man,
That's my car, you picked a gem

User avatar

aKuma
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:09 am
Group: Registered users
Has thanked: 5 times
Flag: South Africa

Re: Finally

Post by aKuma » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:24 am

congrats and welcome
R-22815 Image

User avatar

BlackR
Member
Posts: 1341
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:31 pm
Location: Vaal Triangle
Group: Registered users
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times
Flag: Portugal

Re: Finally

Post by BlackR » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 pm

AravJ wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm
Congrats man,
That's my car, you picked a gem
I hope you mean its your old car
'13 ///M135i

ex: '07 Honda Civic Type R
My Type R Build Thread : http://civictype-r.co.za/phpBB3/viewtop ... =30&t=1215
My M135i Build Thread : http://civictype-r.co.za/phpBB3/viewtop ... 5&start=40


Topic author
nicBLAZE
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:22 pm
Group: Registered users
Flag: South Africa

Re: Finally

Post by nicBLAZE » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 pm

AravJ wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm
Congrats man,
That's my car, you picked a gem
I was hoping I'd find you here. Brother you really took care of her. She is in prestine condition. Was so excited when I got her.


Topic author
nicBLAZE
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:22 pm
Group: Registered users
Flag: South Africa

Re: Finally

Post by nicBLAZE » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 pm

BlackR wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 pm
AravJ wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm
Congrats man,
That's my car, you picked a gem
I hope you mean its your old car
:lol:

User avatar

WAR Machine
Moderator
Posts: 4138
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:36 am
Location: In my 'OTHER' frame of mind
Group: Global moderators
Been thanked: 6 times
Flag: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Finally

Post by WAR Machine » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Welcome to the club and congrats on the ride...
Looking forward to more...
Image

Im so JDM my blood type is Type R


AravJ
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:10 pm
Group: Registered users
Flag: South Africa

Re: Finally

Post by AravJ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:11 pm

nicBLAZE wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 pm
AravJ wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm
Congrats man,
That's my car, you picked a gem
I was hoping I'd find you here. Brother you really took care of her. She is in prestine condition. Was so excited when I got her.
I am relieved that an enthusiast bought the car.
Yes, she was my baby from new,
Always parked in the garage or carport at work, never in the sun. Washed every weekend by myself only.
Never raced just spirited driving every now and then.
I miss that car. Guys the FN2 gives a thrill that we will never get again. Appreciate it while you have it.


Topic author
nicBLAZE
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:22 pm
Group: Registered users
Flag: South Africa

Re: Finally

Post by nicBLAZE » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:44 am

AravJ wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:11 pm
nicBLAZE wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 pm
AravJ wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm
Congrats man,
That's my car, you picked a gem
I was hoping I'd find you here. Brother you really took care of her. She is in prestine condition. Was so excited when I got her.
I am relieved that an enthusiast bought the car.
Yes, she was my baby from new,
Always parked in the garage or carport at work, never in the sun. Washed every weekend by myself only.
Never raced just spirited driving every now and then.
I miss that car. Guys the FN2 gives a thrill that we will never get again. Appreciate it while you have it.
I am just as relieved to know that an enthusiast owned this car before me. And you can believe that I'm gonna make sure I take care of her. She is amazing .

In terms of the thrill and sheer pleasure of driving this car I finally understand it. It just always wants more. Especially when you're crusing in the fast lane and a polo driver thinks he has something to say lol.

I find myself looking for excuses to go out for a drive. And it really does put a smile on my face every time. It's just a driver's car.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest